Where is the rain ???

Another 96f record high for the date yesterday for Tampa. My weather station recorded a high of 97.7f without a westcoast seabreeze pushing in. Rain chances go up after today.
 

Attachments

  • vws742.jpg
    vws742.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 313
Scott, I recorded 94 in the shade today and 109 in full sun. Currently a cool 88. Humidity is low though. So far not liking this summer. Strange year so far.
 
Lets hope some of the moisture rotating around Beryl will make it into our area.
 
Dont hold your breath Ray, but today just may be your day.
 

Attachments

  • b_xm0.jpg
    b_xm0.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 153
On its way to you Ray! About a inch up my way.
 

Attachments

  • a_xm0.jpg
    a_xm0.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 151
  • vws1738.jpg
    vws1738.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 276
80% chance of rain in the bay area today. Ray ( trying to help you out ) is in the 20% that will not see the rain.
 
Great!!! You guys are finally getting some rain. Wahooo! Soooo, can we now kill this topic? Lol!

Oh yea, another very wet, soggy day today here on the east coast. Ok, now we can kill this topic. Ray?
 
I am calling uncle on the rain, I have been stuck inside for far too long. I also have a 65# pup who is bored as hell and chewing whatever he can find as a result.
I know, I know, bitch when you don't get it, bitch when you do....:rolleyes:
 
With T.S.Debby in the Gulf looks like a few more rainy days ahead.
 

Attachments

  • b_xm0.jpg
    b_xm0.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 152
Where are the Tornados? :confused: The Television is telling me to watch for them but I can't fing any. :(

Just another example how our weatrher service gets (sudden disconnection) :eek:
 
Over 5" today here with more on the way.
 

Attachments

  • a_xm0.jpg
    a_xm0.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 153
St. Pete is getting drenched. Really gusty too. I already lost a large cape honey suckle, pulled right out of the ground. I expect to see some nasty news coverage soon. Lots of flooding around these parts.
 
Feast or famine, always be careful of what you wish for. Looking at 7" for today, yard is flooded and the lake is high.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8219.jpg
    IMG_8219.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_8221.jpg
    IMG_8221.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_8217.jpg
    IMG_8217.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_8218.jpg
    IMG_8218.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 146
Croton in the stream...
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8228.jpg
    IMG_8228.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_8229.jpg
    IMG_8229.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 155
Crotons are not doing so well in these 30-40 mph winds. My garden is located on the north side of a lake. The winds have thrown 50% of the plants over.
 
:eek:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8232.jpg
    IMG_8232.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_8237.jpg
    IMG_8237.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_8238.jpg
    IMG_8238.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_8247.jpg
    IMG_8247.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_8233.jpg
    IMG_8233.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_8243.jpg
    IMG_8243.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 147
Top