Heaven f/k/a Scare Crow

Moose

Esteemed Member
10/09/09
Heaven - this one is situated where it gets pretty good amounts of afternnoon sun. I would consider this one to be one of the more sun tolerant variants in my opinion. The orange coloration in this one I feel is reamarkable. :)

Attachments

• AAB Heaven.jpg
    AAB Heaven.jpg
    347.9 KB · Views: 117
  • AAB Heaven 2.jpg
    AAB Heaven 2.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 112
  • AAB Heaven 3.jpg
    AAB Heaven 3.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 104
Heaven - this one is situated where it gets pretty good amounts of afternnoon sun. I would consider this one to be one of the more sun tolerant variants in my opinion. The orange coloration in this one I feel is reamarkable. :)

:cool:

Two large cuttings were taken from this plant in February. It has shapened up nicely from the "pinches". An airlayer is now needed. As the season progresses, it will get more shade and the vibrant orange colors will manifest I believe. ;)

Attachments

• Heaven.jpg
    Heaven.jpg
    226.1 KB · Views: 110
Scott - one air layer is promised here on the east coast. The other is heading to the west coast but is already spoken for. If they do not show up for the meeting then it will go to the auction at Phil's. :)

That is all the air layers that will be on this croton this year.

Here are some shots I took tonight. There is a heavy flushing of new leaves. Starting to develope its orange colors. :cool:

Attachments

• Heaven.jpg
    Heaven.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 95
  • Heaven2.jpg
    Heaven2.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 97