Happy Birthday pocomo !

Chris,

Happy 60th Birthday to you my friend! Andrea and I along with a few other crotonheads were invited to a birthday party for Chris last night. We had a very nice time, food was great, drinks were flowing and even got dragged out on to the dance floor and "moved" a little. Hats off to Doris for making this an eventfull night. Thanks for allowing us to be a small part of it.

Jeff

Chris,

Happy 60th Birthday to you my friend! Andrea and I along with a few other crotonheads were invited to a birthday party for Chris last night. We had a very nice time, food was great, drinks were flowing and even got dragged out on to the dance floor and "moved" a little. Hats off to Doris for making this an eventfull night. Thanks for allowing us to be a small part of it.

Jeff

Crotonheads hmmmmm, then there must have been some crotons as gifts. :)

Where are the pictures ? :rolleyes:

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. I had a good time with a lot of good friends. The only problem was getting around to see everybody but I did my best. Birthday cards got mixed up and some gifts were from unknowns but the croton collection grew and I know where they came from. Thank you one and all. I'm actually feeling pretty good today and I'm looking forward to tomorrow, my actual birthday. 7/11. My daughter is coming down, from West Palm , with the grand kids and we'll spend part of the day together. Doris knew a Monday party would never fly and Saturday night was just right. I have to thanks her for working so hard to put it all together. And Thanks again to everybody. And Ron I'll post some pics of some really nice plants. Chris

Here we go. Carmen Christian..Christians Landscape... Black Beauty... Heaven
Thanks Ron

Attachments

• P1090763a.jpg
    P1090763a.jpg
    303.4 KB · Views: 87
  • P1090767a.jpg
    P1090767a.jpg
    323.6 KB · Views: 82
  • P1090769a.jpg
    P1090769a.jpg
    348.8 KB · Views: 96
  • P1090773a.jpg
    P1090773a.jpg
    285.7 KB · Views: 82
Another...Lime light. A newly named one from Jeff. Out of the Grady collection. Thanks again. And Marie I'll post some more another day. Thank you

Attachments

• P1090775a.jpg
    P1090775a.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 93