Florida Botanica Garden Festival

Moose

Esteemed Member
10/09/09
The Port St. Lucie Botanical Garden will hold their annual Botanica Garden Festival Feb. 7th and 8th 2015 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.

2410 SE Westmoreland Blvd. Port St. Lucie, Florida 34952

In David King's neck of the woods. David - have you been before ? Do they have crotons ?

The Port St. Lucie Botanical Garden will hold their annual Botanica Garden Festival Feb. 7th and 8th 2015 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.

2410 SE Westmoreland Blvd. Port St. Lucie, Florida 34952

In David King's neck of the woods. David - have you been before ? Do they have crotons ?
I was going to be there , but Mark peter is the one croton dealer allowed to be there ..... go figure... they dont like competition ...i am going to be at a few shows down south in march ,and april will give update soon

I'm not sure that its a competition issue, more of a loyalty issue. Mark Peters has been making the rounds to these plant sales in the central area for many years. He was a vendor that filled a niche when often many of these plant festivals were in their beginnings. Some of these Festivals have grown and are well attended. If it was not for Mark Peters, the selection of available crotons in many of these areas would have been limited to those offered in the big box stores.

I was going to be there , but Mark peter is the one croton dealer allowed to be there ..... go figure... they dont like competition ...i am going to be at a few shows down south in march ,and april will give update soon
I wish you had been there, because I most certainly would have visited your booth. I go to many of the plant shows and Mark Peters is one of the main reasons I started collecting both crotons and cordylines, but at this point I have pretty much every cultivar he sells. He is a great source for the beginning collector. Maybe I will catch you at another plant sale, but I do wish all vendors were welcome. I know someone else who has run into that problem at a West Coast show. For me the more the merrier, but if I made my living as a grower I might feel differently.