Where is the drought??????????????

Bullwinkle

Esteemed Member
17/11/10
Everyday I get drenched,my lawn is growing like crazy and needs to be cut every 5 days.Weeds are popping up everywhere,My pool needs emptying for the 3rd time in 10 days.Please tell me when this endless rain will stop.

I'd rather pull weeds than drag a hose. Crotons, palms, heck everything is enjoying the rain. Irrigation water can never measure up to rain unless you install an expensive reverse osmosis system.

Yes gotta stay on top of the grass this time of year. At least you got a rider mower Mike ;)

The skeeters are the only drawback in my opinion. :(

Luv all the rain. I don't have a sprinkler system other than me dragging a hose. Haven't had to do that all that much this spring/early summer. I like that we skipped the typical April/May dry season this year!

Got it right here Mike. I had some rain last week but most of west Central Florida is as much as 5-6 inches below normal for the year. Most of Hillsborough and Pinellas counties are down to one day a week watering. It's a cycle. Last summer I was inundated and south Florida was drying up.