salmon rooted

pocomo

26/03/10
A couple coming along. May need to find a new home.

Attachments

• P1090921a.jpg
    P1090921a.jpg
    275.6 KB · Views: 96
I'll second that but shift it to Tampa!! You know Chris, the round leaves are reminiscent of the super rare Puccini or an almost as rare Super Petra. I lost my Super Petra in January 2010 and am hoping someone else is growing this cultivar. It's one I'd like to reacquire.

I'll second that but shift it to Tampa!! You know Chris, the round leaves are reminiscent of the super rare Puccini or an almost as rare Super Petra. I lost my Super Petra in January 2010 and am hoping someone else is growing this cultivar. It's one I'd like to reacquire.

Ray...you've caught my attention with the Puccini thing. I just recently saw Keith's plant and I've seen these Salmons, somewhat close, but not the same. Both are dreadfully slow!

Trade for a Super Petra? Cough up something from the Hernandez Collection.....

Ray - as per the wish list thread ... :rolleyes:

Copy of Jeff's wish list. :eek:

I'm looking for a Royal Horseguard and Nancy Reagan. If you have one and would like to make a trade, contact me here.
Jeff

I am looking for a Lucile Alonzo and Exotica and would like to trade for something. If you have, please contact me with a PM. Thanks!
Jeff

Ok, here's a couple of more on my wish list.

Mrs Collete and.....

Marie Dressler or also known by Tug Boat Annie.

Thanks, Jeff

Thanks Ray. Puccini is similar looking to salmon but maybe a brighter pink. Nice croton!

I'll take a Salmon ANY day over Puccini !!! Puccini might be a rare plant to have, but they are a poor grower. And over rated. Besides, I've seen them both in person. And honestly, I don't think Puccini has a leg to stand on compared to a Salmon. Just my opinion.....

Jeff,
I agree but the same could be said for the highly sought after Tapestry and Exotica. Neither one really flips my switch from the photos I've seen. On the flip side, something like Commotion is drop dead gorgeous.

Chris,
Salmon is great looking plant for sure. Maybe Jeff can post a photo of his Super Petra for comparison too.