palms up

my, my , i think i'll say 9a, to be on the safe side, things have changed since i used to collect seeds 30 years ago, now i'm nervous about the germination process, used to be, to throw them in a pot, and see what i get, did pretty good! i'm going to try community flats, and i used to cover the seeds according to size, going to try maybe 10 different palms, that sound hardy enough. i better keep reading before i start any, lots of sand here,to mix with mulch type compost and soil? call me lucky!

looks like i'm going to give these palms a try, they seem cold hardy, going to do alot, my retirement is what one gets with a misspent youth, hope to be able to sell some in a few years. texas sabal, cabbage palm, pindo palm, windmill palm, mexican fan palm, i think they're all fairly fast growing, going to start more mexican fan palms, i think that's the fastest one, pretty, everybodies got one, how about two? got a few seeds of the savanah palmetto, beautiful, put them in my yard, the other palms i like would be indoor here. it got nippy here last year.