Name 3.JPG
    300.9 KB · Views: 54
  • Name 4.JPG
    Name 4.JPG
    261.9 KB · Views: 54
  • WF 3.gif
    WF 3.gif
    12.9 KB · Views: 163
Your plant is still too small to say what it is. Looks like that that plants parents can be Ernestine de la rue and connie cutler.

Your plant is still too small to say what it is. Looks like that that plants parents can be Ernestine de la rue and connie cutler.

Jose - I've never seen a Ernestine de la Rue. My Connie Cutler is so small and young, I am unsure what her potential is. Never seen a mature well grown Connie Cutler. Yes, this is a cross of known parents, but not the ones you have suggested.

The mystery continues ... :confused:

025.jpg110.jpg Ray- this croton, ernestine de la rue came from Tim Anderson. the first time i saw this croton i was impacted by the colors and is a very strong plant and likes full sun. The shape is similar to Rapture. The difference is that the Raptors leaves has bigger leaves and ernestine de la rue has more ondulations on the rim of the leaves

Jose, Ray....That looks like the one I call Mrs Peyton that I've been trying to identify for years. I never thought it looked quite like America. I believe I gave it to Tim years ago and he probably identified it. It's the one I used to cross with Bimbo. What do you think Jose? Ron I kinda like the name.

Attachments

• P10503561.jpg
    P10503561.jpg
    385.7 KB · Views: 81
Chris/Ray,
I would say that it is the same plant that Chris has Ernestine de la rue. Amerika has longer leaves and is orange-red. I have 2, one was not in good condition because it was in shade and the other was very colorful but my big african turtle ate it for lunch. I will post when my amerika gets nicer color.