Karen - update 9/11

fawnridge

04/07/09
Karen has made it through her first night of chemo with flying colors. One episode of the chills and fortunately, no nausea. She's even eating a bit of the lousy hospital food. Thank you all for your prayers and good wishes, they are definitely working. I'll be home Monday night and will send out a bulk email to everyone on my list. But I'll be checking in here in the evening around this time.

Phil, sorry I missed your garden. Promise, next year I'll be there, hopefully with Karen.

Love to all.

Ricky, thank-you so much for the update on Karen's treatment. She has been gentle on mind, since you first posted the notice. I only met Karen once; that was last year, at your Croton Meeting. However, I have been praying for her recovery, more than you can imagine and will continue to keep her in my thoughts and prayers. So, please keep us posted!

Agree with Dean, Ricky we've never met but you & Karen are amongst friends. My continued support and good karma thrown her way, sounds promising.

Ricky, I have never met you or Karen, but feel I know you from this site. Keeping both of you in my thoughts.