Final Newsletter and Calendar

Again,Lee and Connie, Jim and I thank you for all your hard work over all these years. We really enjoyed the calendar and newsletter! Hope to see you at future "croton events"

Again,Lee and Connie, Jim and I thank you for all your hard work over all these years. We really enjoyed the calendar and newsletter! Hope to see you at future "croton events"

Judy - I also would really love to see Lee and Connie at future "croton events". With the pressure and time consumption of administering the Society plus producing the newsletter no longer a presence, time to get back to just sharing knowledge and the love of these wonderful plants! :D

On the cover and 2nd page of the last Newsletter, we find Linsey Wojkiewicz. Caption: "Carol Graff's 'Caricature Croton' explodes with images. What pictures can you see in the leaf? Are there any more like this in the collections?" :cool:

A very good question on this special beauty. Any history to this gorgeous croton? This does not seem to be a made up name, had to have been named for some one. Any story behind this one? :confused: