Croton Tour/Party/Spring Kickoff!! 2/25/12

Looks like a great day to enjoy! The weather looks to be holding and a nice partly cloudy day for a cold drink, BBQ, and crotons/palms.
PM me if you need directions...even if you can only stay of a bit....come on over and explore.

The Moose is stoked about this garden tour! :eek: I have a Lemon Cake ready to pop out of the oven in one minute that will be making the trip. Really looking forward to seeing old friends and hopefully make new ones.

It's the Moose's 52nd birthday today! Wouldn't want to be anywhere else to celebrate!!! :cool:

What a wonderful garden! Had a really good time and got to be around a lot of croton geeks. Heard some really good stories. Rick and Craig(nice to meet you) really put on a good show. Looking forward to getting back there someday. Chris

Rick and Craig,
Thanks for openning up your beautiful house and garden. The weather was nice, the food that everyone contributed was excellent! I always enjoy looking and admiring all the garden art that has been placed throughout the yard. Andrea and I had a great time and look forward to another visit in the near future.