Croton Society News Letter

Plant Nut

05/07/09
I just received my Croton Society Newsletter. Anyone who is interested in becoming president or other officer, please start campaigning so, that we know who to vote for. Moose, are you going to throw your hat in? You have certainly have been doing a lot for the Society lately. I'm not suggesting that you do or don't; I can only imagine how much work it has been for Lee and Connie. I have a feeling the Society might take a new direction. I would like to take this opportunity to thank both Lee and Connie for all they accomplished over the years.

I would also like to thank Lee and Connie for the work they've done. It has taken a lot of devotion and it shows. (I just hope they're not going to Disney World)

I'd like to personally thank Lee & Connie too. Their dedication to the Society has been much appreciated!!!

That said, I have placed a sticky post at the top of the forum for everyone to express their concerns and wishes going forward. Please chime in, it's YOUR society, Let your voices be heard.

Chris,

I forgot to add, I thoroughly enjoyed your contribution. Fascinating piece of FL history. Would you be willing to share the PDFs as a highlight in the WIKI?