Bad News - Perry Edge RIP

Phil Stager

Esteemed Member
04/07/09
Just got a short e-mail from Karen Edge, Perry's wife, that Perry passed away Friday morning at home. I talked with him earlier in the day and he was talking about going into the hospital.
Ave atque vale my friend.
A memorial and celebration of life will be at a later time. Will keep you posted.

Phil Stager

Phil so very sorry to hear this. The Three man team lost am amigo, Perry will be truly missed. I only have one but we can call it The Perry Edge if you would like.
image.jpg

So sorry to hear of Perry’s passing. I had just taken a picture of Perry’s croton “Karen Edge” in the Keys this weekend to show him at Ana’s next weekend. It was one that survived Irma. Perry was a good croton friend and will be missed by this croton family!
Jim and Judy

I was selling crotons at the Ramble at Fairchild this weekend and that's where Jose shared the sad news with me. I first met Perry years ago when we were both selling crotons through the Croton Society at the Ramble. It's when I got my first Helen Edge which he called Better than Petra at the time. Our condolences to the family.

I was selling crotons at the Ramble at Fairchild this weekend and that's where Jose shared the sad news with me. I first met Perry years ago when we were both selling crotons through the Croton Society at the Ramble. It's when I got my first Helen Edge which he called Better than Petra at the time. Our condolences to the family.

I must have been having a senior moment this morning... Perry originally called 'Helen Edge ' 'Beyond Petra'.