AROUND THE OAKS

Sorry i havent been able to post pictures for 45 days .... dont know what to do ... Any ideas Im doing the same thing just keeps saying unable to download ERROR.....
I have been waiting for pictures from you. I can always count on seeing regular photo updates. Let me take some pictures this afternoon and see if I can post them, because I have not tried posting in quite a while so don't know if I will have the same problem.

something was AFU in the previous post since half the text did not show and I got the dreaded big red Error msg when posting pics. Tied again and still unable to post pics.

IMG_0189.JPG

This is an old picture, I just wanted to see if I could post it successfully. I never got around to taking new pictures, maybe tomorrow. It looks like I can still upload photos that are saved on my computer.

Alright, here goes. The uploaded file is to large for the server to process. Where's Dean? Anyone email him? Let me try.
same files same method same camera same computor i even tried to download a picture ive downloaded before ... wont work
When you post a photo how do you do it? I clicked on upload a file and find the photo saved on my computer then select and open the photo. That method worked with the photo I posted above.
Same method ive done with the last gazillion pictures

same files same method same camera same computor i even tried to download a picture ive downloaded before ... wont work

Same method ive done with the last gazillion pictures
I don't know why it worked for me (maybe something to do with the file size or the formatting of how I had saved it), because obviously there is something wrong. Sounds like everyone is having issues with posting photos. Hopefully they will get it fixed soon as I am looking forward to seeing your crotons. I still need to go out and take some new photos and try posting them.

I just took a few dozen photos with my iPad and can't load them. I am now getting the same message everyone else is getting about the error and file being too large. Never had this happen before, so can relate to all the frustration.

I just took a few dozen photos with my iPad and can't load them. I am now getting the same message everyone else is getting about the error and file being too large. Never had this happen before, so can relate to all the frustration.
I cant figure it out

I cant figure it out
It is working for me now either by uploading files or by the click and drag method Dean had mentioned. Are you getting the same error message as everyone was getting before? You could try emailing photos to Dean and see if he can upload them. I keep waiting to see your new photos.

It is working for me now either by uploading files or by the click and drag method Dean had mentioned. Are you getting the same error message as everyone was getting before? You could try emailing photos to Dean and see if he can upload them. I keep waiting to see your new photos.
Im trying ......

Take a pill David, we are the big losers. We don't get to see your plants!,!!!!
I agree. I keep coming on hoping that David will have it gotten it straightened out. It has been far too long without our fix of crotons under the old oak tree. I think I need to go back to his old thread and enjoy those photos again.

The return of King David. All hale the king.

Looking good, can you confirm what the cultivars are in the photos. So glad to have you posting photos again.
Rudy Bachman and an unknown in front.....Yellow Stoplight.....Lady Claire .. And upclose Lady claire in full sunlight.... then a Monarch

Great photos, David! If possible, please provide names for the ones you know. Even if I think I know, I hesitate to use it unless I'm certain. Thanks!
Sorry posting with my phone is the pits , hard to remember to rotate the pics etc , plus you cant see them as good ... Im re learning
Goldilocks .....Rex ...Buddy ... and Charlemagnes Daughter and the pink one i dont have a clue ....i cant match it up to any of my records... anyone have any thoughts...the pinks are the boldest of any i have .. Thanks