A couple shots

Moose

Esteemed Member
10/09/09
DSCN2149.JPG
:)View attachment 25451

Last edited:
I sure glad you got rid of the God awful old out of focus camera you used to use. :p Very nice photos.

BTW - stay tuned - you asked for some spiffy emoticons, so I'm going to upload some shortly. Then you can emote to your heart's content.

Ron, Pam Kiefert is looking great! What a way to start and end. That photo of Mosaic and William Craig is gorgeous. The stained glass is showing great colors too. Can you please give us the names? What are #'s 10 and 15?

Ron, Pam Kiefert is looking great! What a way to start and end. That photo of Mosaic and William Craig is gorgeous. The stained glass is showing great colors too. Can you please give us the names? What are #'s 10 and 15?

#10 is Ana Lopez, named after Jose's wife.

#15 is an unknown from Frank Brown's garden that Keith ID'd as Mike Fascell. I have another Mike Fascell from Marie that looked like this one. It's been hanging out in deep shade so its more stretched a out and greener now.

Oh, that's what I thought #10 was. I have an Ana Lopez also that I got at the last auction. However, it defoliated so much that it only has a few leaves on it, so I wasn't sure if it was the same plant. I see a promise of new growth soon, though. I love the soft creams and pinks. I think it is lovely, just like the real Ana Lopez:).