Where is Jose ?

Moose

Esteemed Member
10/09/09
Jose - everyone wants to see the croton you got at the auction with the monster leaves. Crystal was still regretting about not continuing the bidding hours later.

How about a photo? Can't believe that no one got a shot of your prize. :confused:

Here's a pic of that monster leaf. (note my big foot, bottom left):cool:

Attachments

• DSC_0061.jpg
    DSC_0061.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 102
Jose is a registered palmpedia member but has not posted in the Croton Forum. He has postd croton photos in an album on his profile page. I'm reposting them here because they look special IMO. :)

Here is an unknown - any ideas? :confused:

Attachments

• Jose Unk.jpg
    Jose Unk.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 209
Ron,

It just so happened, Jose called me on saturday and we arrainged for a visit at the nursery. He brought some 6 or 7 of some of his best crotons for me to look at. A Show and Tell moment. I encouraged him to come on the forum and share some of his love of crotons and post a few pictures. He certainly has a passion for these plants! So, hopefully in the next few days, he'll drop by. Jose, I look forward to you participating soon.

Jeff - Thank you for sharing with me the other day. I will be posting more pictures in the next few days.

Ron - Thank you for posting. Please look out for more pictures!

Attachments

• 951.jpg
    951.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 122
  • 1228.jpg
    1228.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 103
Jose - great to see you posting. I am looking forward to more of your photos.

Here is another from your album on your profile page. Hmmm, is it Irene Kingsley or Satan ? :confused:

Attachments

• Jose - Irene or Satan.jpg
    Jose - Irene or Satan.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 173
Jeff - Thank you for sharing with me the other day. I will be posting more pictures in the next few days.

Ron - Thank you for posting. Please look out for more pictures!

Jose - more pictures please!

Here is another from Jose's collection. Another mystery found on his Profile Page Album. Any guesses to what it may be? :confused:

Attachments

• Jose - Guess.jpg
    Jose - Guess.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 115