The Tropical Fern & Exotic Plant Society Show and Sale

Marie Nock

04/07/09
The Tropical Fern and Exotic Plant Society will hold its Annual Show & Sale at Pinecrest Gardens on Saturday and Sunday, March 21 and 22, 2015. This is an event not to be missed by South Florida plant lovers. Vendors from as far as Louisiana and Thailand will join local growers to exhibit and sell plants that are sought after by collectors and hobby growers. In addition, members of the Society will sell plants they have grown—some of them are one-of-a-kind!

The Show will be in the Garden’s Hibiscus Room and will feature outstanding examples of plants grown by members that have been awarded ribbons by the judges. Sales will be held along the Colonnade in Pinecrest Gardens

Plants available for sale will include bromeliads, aroids, ferns, crotons, tropical flowering trees and shrubs, hanging baskets, heliconias, gingers, orchids and much more! For plant lovers seeking the rare and unusual, this is the premiere event in South Florida.

March 21 & 22, 9:00 AM-5:00 PM

Pinecrest Gardens, 11000 Red Road, Pinecrest, FL 33156

Garden Admission: $5

Free Parking

For more information visit www.tfeps.org

I would love to go, but my sister is visiting from Rhode Island over that weekend. I will have to keep my eyes open for other events. It has been a couple of years since I have come down to buy crotons at Ree Gardens, so I will have to visit again in the near future to see what wonderful crotons you have available. Best of luck with the show and sale. Karl

Karl, you'll have another opportunity in April when Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden hosts its Spring Sale. The Tropcial Fern & Exotic Plant Society will have a few vendors there who sell crotons. I think that's where we first met. The dates of the Spring Sale are April 11 - 12. Hope you can make it.

Thanks Marie. Fairchild is were I got my first crotons from you. I will check my schedule and see if that might be a possibility. That was probably the last time I was at Fairchild for one of their plant sales, but I do enjoy coming down.