Thanks Dean!

You are very welcome Ana.

However, we are not out of the woods yet. I am still experiencing some occasional hangups when using the forum and control panel. Would all of you be kind enough to tell me if you are experiencing any occasional problems as well. Sometimes it will just not load and eventually give me an "Internal Error" or "Database Error."

Please let me know if this also happens for you.

You are very welcome Ana.

However, we are not out of the woods yet. I am still experiencing some occasional hangups when using the forum and control panel. Would all of you be kind enough to tell me if you are experiencing any occasional problems as well. Sometimes it will just not load and eventually give me an "Internal Error" or "Database Error."

Please let me know if this also happens for you.

Dean, I experienced the "Database Error" this morning and just a few min. ago. Thanks for all of your hard work you do to keep this site going.

Dean, I experienced the "Database Error" this morning and just a few min. ago. Thanks for all of your hard work you do to keep this site going.

Dean, I got the same message and it dropped me but later I came back and the post went thru. Hard work and good ju-ju. Works every time. THANKS I would be a kid with no toys with out your work.

Thanks Scott - I'm a little worried. No one seems to be able to tell me why this is happening, other than a corrupt database, which is serious.

Please keep telling me if you are having issues. And please tell me if it is during initially trying to arrive, or while doing something other than arriving.

Thanks