Its time to get the Ti show on the Wiki

ScotTi

Esteemed Member
16/04/08
Cordyline fruiticosa (Ti Plant): Photos are needed. Post Ti photos here with the name you grow the plant under ( names may and do vary by regions) . If you do not know the name just type unknown. Any history known on your plant is also welcome. Credit will be given to you as the photographer. Example : Tricolor (aka Venustus) grown in afternoon FL sun.

Attachments

• IMG_8651.jpg
    IMG_8651.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 236
Scott,

Do you want some help setting up the framework for the Ti Wiki? I can pretty much copy the code from the Croton pages, and just use the same format. You may want to come up with a name of some kind - either something like the TiPedia, Online Cordylines, etc.

Dean, Help is welcome and needed for the framework. I like your thinking TiPedia. :cool:

OK - you will have to be a little patient - I have some house guests at the moment, and I'm trying to show them a good time. Give me a few days.

But I would first like your assurance that you intend to give it a go. Not a full on commitment, but just something more than a few days of activity with no follow through.

Dean, No real rush on this. I have about 60 new, not ready for prime time plants started from logs this year and waiting for the colors to flush good. Here is a sneak peak at a couple of the new kids "Waihee Rainbow" and "Midnight Oil". I look forward to this endeavor.

Attachments

• IMG_8703.jpg
    IMG_8703.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_8701.jpg
    IMG_8701.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 203
Dean, Throw the Ti Wiki idea out. Over a month has passed from me posting this thread and no other interest is shown nor do I think will. I am not going to waste your time or mine.

Agreed - but if any more read this and think it is a good idea, and wish to help a bit with adding photos and the like, let me know. I will happily dedicate the server resources and set it up ready to go.