Inca

Jeff Searle

26/08/08
Love this variety with the big leaves.

Attachments

• 20160925_174949.jpg
    20160925_174949.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 128
Not sure if these are the same plants but here is my Inca/Davis 14View attachment 34999

Mike, maybe I'm crazy, but I think I notice a difference? I see yours as Davis 14 because the shoulders are not as high and square as Inca, are maybe a bit more defined and not consistently there (some are broad leaves), and the color is even better than Inca? What do you think? My Davis 14 died a slow death after I planted the air layer in the ground prematurely. It was sad.

Mike, maybe I'm crazy, but I think I notice a difference? I see yours as Davis 14 because the shoulders are not as high and square as Inca, are maybe a bit more defined and not consistently there (some are broad leaves), and the color is even better than Inca? What do you think? My Davis 14 died a slow death after I planted the air layer in the ground prematurely. It was sad.[/QUOT

I have had a few things die on me this year also.I had a huge layer from my Pink Boca slowly die off for no apparent reason.Also my Freak layer dropped all the leaves slowly and died this summer??All the other did great.As far as the difference between Inca and Davis 14 you could be right but they are very similar.