• Every three weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Every two months - I have a bush hog

• Never - my garden is so heavily planted - there is no grass

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
:FastGrow2June, July, Aug and Sept I cut every 4 days. Let me go out and finish cutting the lower back part now in the 100 degree plus feels like. :FastGrow2

Can't complain here, a balmy 91 F at 11:30 am when I mowed. Would prefer to start earlier but the wet grass clogs the mower. I swear its already grown an inch.
I would also prefer to start earlier, but as you stated wet grass clogs the mower. It us so much fun to mow with these feel like temps.
atempvws021.jpg

The good news is that the plants love this type of weather, just wish the grass did not like it. Here is a look at today recorded from my weather station.
humtodayvws005.jpg
temptoday.jpg

I did a bit of puttering in the garden this morning. Soon it was getting oppressively hot. The garden activities were put on hold. Off to the Home Depot to get some A/C filters. You know its hot when the Home Depot Parking Lot Klingons won't leave the shade of the trees to hustle you. My truck was parked under a tree and recorded 93 F. Once I was heading home, it rose to 95 F. Fortunately with my canopy at the house, it was a balmy 89 F.