Anything Al Cutler

05/08/14
Hello, I'm new to this forum and I'm hoping you can help me compile a list of everything hybridized by Al and Connie Cutler. I've been able to come up with a few and I'm not even sure they're all right. This is what I have so far.

Cutler's gulfstream
Connie cutler
Captain gilbert Cutler
Cutler no. 34
Cutler no. 7
Cutler's giant
Elizabeth Cutler
Luther Burbank
Sibyl Griffen
Bravo
Mrs Collete
Dr. fairchild
Dr. stannus
Commotion

Please correct me if I'm mistaken, I'm coming up with this list little by little through internet searching and can't seem to find one master list.

royal flush, carribean star, cornbread (name not accurate, purchased by hollie popham from al cutler, named by us) showgirl, pink davis (bender plant, not growing at davis house). i don't know if the bravo sports are cutler or not (tortoiseshell, magnificent). are you related, by any chance?

Quite a list! I would be interested in what Kurt just asked about your ties to the Cutler family also. The Magnificent croton was a plant found over in Indonesia by B. Frank Brown and was apparently the gentleman's seedling. B. Frank then named it.

Al (Alvin) Cutler was my grandfather and I would love to be able to preserve as much as I can of his legacy. I appreciate you helping me with my list. I'm so excited to have found this forum. I'm hoping to grow some of his plants in my yard here in Florida and I'm sure I'll need guidance. :)

I posted on the Wiki q/a. I think Ms Smith shined light on a problem we should try to fix. Written list in the wiki would be nice. Those of us who are challenged in the memory department get tired of diggin in the old paper work. Jus sa n
image.jpg
image.jpg
Gilbert & Connie

Oh well Mar made an error that first pic is Jungle Queen not Gilbert.
image.jpg
. Capt. Gilbert Cuttler with some little friends.