Absolutely FREE!!!!

palmisland

28/03/08
Hi everyone, Come & get em'. I've moved as many crotons as I can plant & here's an opportunity for you to increase your collection absolutely for free. I have about 30 rare/collector potted crotons (1 gal to 20 gal) that I must remove from my rented property by 8/10/17 or my neighbor's are getting some nice plants. I'll post some kind of a list when I get the time.
Some I remember:
Pride of Naples
Commotion
Chili Pan
Halloween
John Soar.......................................

Helen Edge
Victor Lemoine
Blotched Rubens
Rubens
Dr Alix
Mona Lisa
Judy's Beauty
Her Highness
Waterfall
Unknowns & Lots More..............FREE, FREE, FREE

Helen Edge
Victor Lemoine
Blotched Rubens
Rubens
Dr Alix
Mona Lisa
Judy's Beauty
Her Highness
Waterfall
Unknowns & Lots More..............FREE, FREE, FREE
I should be down in your area next Sunday, so if there is anything left and you are around I will stop by. I have gotten so many great crotons from you already, but could certainly always use a few more as long as I am not taking them away from other people who have not gotten any.

I should be down in your area next Sunday, so if there is anything left and you are around I will stop by. I have gotten so many great crotons from you already, but could certainly always use a few more as long as I am not taking them away from other people who have not gotten any.

Give a call Saturday & I'll let you know what I have.

Randy, Weather permitting I will be down on Sunday and see what you have left. Definitely some plants on your list I would be interested in if they are still available. Thanks Karl

A bit worried about the weather, so keeping my fingers crossed. I will let you know ahead of time for sure if I am able to come down.

Hi Randy,

I am definitely going to try to get down there. The only thing would be if it looked like consistent heavy rain and thunderstorms making the driving a challenge.

Thanks Ana, I couldn't believe how difficult it was to give away cherished plants. I gave some to neighbors, planted some, just threw some out & brought more with me. I'll post some pics soon.

Randy, most people live scheduled and busy lives and it's difficult to go out of the comfort zone. We plan a couple of months ahead before we head down that way. It is a long day trip. I really wanted to come, believe me. Difficult to imagine it would be difficult to give your beautiful plants away! So looking forward to your photos!