Aloha and Welcome

Hello from Jordan!

It's wonderful being here & meeting you all!
It'll take some time to explore everything but I'm sure it's worth.

Best wishes & regards,
Simona

Nice to have you here Simona. We can use the company. :) If you would ever want to showcase a Jordanian Garden or set up your own page, let me know. I would be happy to get you started.

Hi folks,

I have just arrived and think that it is good being here. This obviously is the site that I was looking for. Thanks for letting me join the party.

My native country is Germany, and the place where I live is about 25 miles north-west of Frankfurt on river Main.
On a nearby piece of ground I try since two years to install some kind of an "exotic garden", which in our harsh climate is not too easy. My climate zone should be something like 7b.

Unfortunately I don't like taking photos too much.
But as I have learned that pics are a must in a board, I shall force myself to do so.

Hope to learn a lot from you people, and maybe can contribute a bit to the board.

Read you.

Harry

Welcome Harry,

And I am still looking forward to some photos of your "mystery" Caryota. In addition, we would all be interested in seeing what you can accomplish in the way of "exotic" gardening in your challenging conditions.

Loading photos is really very easy. Give it a try and if you need help, just ask.

Aloha , This is a pleasure. I do hope to acquire much more information regarding palms, here on this forum. This site is really constructed well. One can gleam that lots of work was put into same.
Continue the great work Dean!

Bajan

Dean,
Great site! I have been lurking for a while and finally decided to join. Looking forward to the Floribunda palm pictorial. Aaron

Hey Aaron,

Feel free to join in the conversations. I didn't notice you with a camera the other day, so I doubt if you many pics to share, but we always enjoy and appreciate input.