Thanks, Mike

fawnridge

04/07/09
Great times at the meeting/auction yesterday. If you missed it, you missed one of the most amazing private enclaves in South Florida. Randy, where are the pictures?

Yah Randy, we need pictures. :) Ryan will probably not get to it right away. He took 400 pictures and needs to sort them out. :(

Mike was truly an exceptional host.

There were many who stepped up to the plate that made this event so fun. Thanks also to Greg, Didi, Judy & Jim Glock, Carol Graff, Connie Hoerstgen, Andrea & Jeff Searle, Rob, Ryan and the multitudes that donated an amazing array of cultivars for the auction.

I lost count as to how many donated plants there were. My aching back this morning tells me it was well over 150. What a venue for an auction. Wonderful background music floating on cool breezes under a massive shady Banyan tree adjacent to the large pond.

The breakfast and lunch were first rate. I believe a few attendees may have put on a pound or two on after that feast, including myself.

Mike - thank you again for allowing us to visit your superb garden ! :cool:

I forgot about taking this picture, found it on my SD card this am. Although I had my camera with me all day, this is the one and only shot I took. This was the early crowd with two large Rheedii #1 seen in the background.

What is our very own Judy choking on? :eek: Was the croton B.S. already starting? LOL :p

Attachments

• Croton Meeting.jpg
    Croton Meeting.jpg
    289.6 KB · Views: 103
Mike, thanks for sharing your glorious paradise. Ron, thank you for your ongoing energy in organizing an outstanding event. Although I arrived late, I thoroughly enjoyed seeing everyone.
Marie

It was great being able to host such a passionate group of plant fanatics...meeting and sharing my garden with them.

A rousing bellow to the Moose...without his efforts this couldnt have happened

Thanks to Ron...and all who helped and shared

Mike,

The garden has never looked so nice. I paid special notice and to a few details around the garden and would like to say that the property is really becoming one of the best gardens in south Florida. Thank-you for allowing us all to enjoy the day. Thanks also to Ron for taking the time to plan this event, you did a superb job!

Jeff