Supernova and seedling

Bullwinkle

Esteemed Member
17/11/10
I was lucky enough to trade for a Supernova recently.Even though it is just a green and white this is a great plant with really long leaves.The orange seedling has not been shared yet.I will have to put a name on it and then share it so it can get into the Wiki.
supernova.jpg
seedling.jpg

I don't know anything about Supernova. Has it been around a long time? Are you saying the polka dots will turn another color? Is it the leaf size that makes it special? Should it be in the wiki? Mike, that seedling is gorgeous! Do you happen to know its parents? Please share it with someone who will also propagate it and trade it, so we can get that one in circulation! The leaves look really big!

Supernova has been around a while.In fact it just won the best in show croton at Fairchild a few months ago.A few people have it including Jose and Carol Graf.It is a very good plant with really long leaves.Seedling has been growing for awhile.It was tiny and growing in a pot when I bought a 7 gallon plant a few years ago.I am thinking of the name Potluck for it.