Sturrock's Pink Veitchii

Jeff Searle

26/08/08
Here's a couple of shots of a pretty lil gem. It tolerates lots of shades which brings out pinks and pastels.

Attachments

• PA120545.jpg
    PA120545.jpg
    340.8 KB · Views: 156
  • PA120546.jpg
    PA120546.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 155
Jeff-
Concur with your comments on this one which is not commonly seen. Not a fast grower for me either although I suspect mine is in more shade (and therefore leggier) than yours. Nice pics.

Jeff, do you have a photo of the other veitchii- I think you said it was Porters veitchii?

Jeff, do you have a photo of the other veitchii- I think you said it was Porters veitchii?

Keith,

It probably won't be until next week though. Tonight I'm doing a drive-along with a Ft. Laud. cop on his night shift. (I know, sounds a little crazy) Tomorrow I have two PalmTalk guys here visiting all day and night at the house and this weekend is the palm sale down at Fairchild's Garden. But I will get some pic's up as soon as I can.

I didn't know that there are two versions of Veitchii. I don't know which one this is. However, I will say that is a good grower and it is BEAUTIFUL!

Attachments

• Veitchii.jpg
    Veitchii.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 119
Inquiring crotonheads would love to see a photo Jeff. ;)

Yea, I kind of dropped the ball on the picture. Besides, I just went out last night and took heaps of nice pictures, only to find that Andrea and I can't find a way to load them on, like previously. I can try and find the time to do it from my computer at the nursery, but I'm extreamly busy now getting ready for my sale.

Bren, I have no idea who Porter was, and what he contributed towards crotons.