P1010001.jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 104
  • P1010002.jpg
    P1010002.jpg
    319.4 KB · Views: 113
  • P1010003.jpg
    P1010003.jpg
    323.4 KB · Views: 107
The Bachman house at one time had some beautiful size crotons from what I was told. But once again, greedy collectors had got there and lopped the plants down to nothing. The gorgous and very large Mona Lisa that Cleo is standing next to in a picture in the book, was reduced to a "stump" of only a few inches tall. When I arrived on scene one day, the only plants that were left was the Rudy bachman hedge, and it was quite large and full. The homeowner(bank, lol!)allowed me to take some cuttings.

The Bachman house at one time had some beautiful size crotons from what I was told. But once again, greedy collectors had got there and lopped the plants down to nothing. The gorgous and very large Mona Lisa that Cleo is standing next to in a picture in the book, was reduced to a "stump" of only a few inches tall. When I arrived on scene one day, the only plants that were left was the Rudy bachman hedge, and it was quite large and full. The homeowner(bank, lol!)allowed me to take some cuttings.

lol I have pics of the stump which once was a Mona Lisa. Shame, I do know the fella who had the loppers and no! it wasnt me this time :D