Photo needed

ScotTi

Esteemed Member
16/04/08
On the Wiki Croton pages I have added "Photo needed" to the pages of the Broad Leaf plants that have no pictures. Is this what you guys/gals wanted to see per a prev. talk? If so I will continue with the others.

Thanks for stepping up Scott!
In my opinion, I think it would be a waste of your time because it's obvious there are no pictures once you click into the page. I believe folks wanted to know if a photo was lacking before they clicked into the page. There was some discussion of wanting a camera icon or something similar alerting the user that pics exist.
That's what I got out of it anyway, I'm sure others will chime in.
The wiki is yours to do with what you wish though so if you find it beneficial to you, go for it. Add some of your awesome pics of that growing collection too ;)

Thanks for stepping up Scott!
In my opinion, I think it would be a waste of your time because it's obvious there are no pictures once you click into the page. I believe folks wanted to know if a photo was lacking before they clicked into the page. There was some discussion of wanting a camera icon or something similar alerting the user that pics exist.
That's what I got out of it anyway, I'm sure others will chime in.
The wiki is yours to do with what you wish though so if you find it beneficial to you, go for it. Add some of your awesome pics of that growing collection too ;)

Bren, That what I got out of it also. I wanted to put a camera icon by the name of the Croton that contained a pic, but I can not get it there :confused: I will be working on adding pics in the near future.

Just looked at the wiki and it looks like it can be done as Dean has placed palm icons before the croton names. Good upcoming project. I'll help as I can too.