October Croton Society meeting - anyone interested?

Is this meeting going to happen? I have only seen three posts from the west coast members: Rhil , Ray & Bren. Very little chatter for a date that is rapidly approaching. :rolleyes:

I want to clear my calander to attend, but still waiting on a date. Sept 11,17 or 18:confused::confused::confused:.

The meeting date is Saturday, 11-sept 2010; noon to about 3pm.

RSVP to me at pstager@tampabay.rr.com or 727 864 1588. That's so we have enough to eat ande drink. pizza is on the menu.
Driving directisons to follow although they are the same as last year swhen we got rained out.

RSVP to me at pstager@tampabay.rr.com or 727 864 1588. That's so we have enough to eat ande drink. pizza is on the menu.
Driving directisons to follow although they are the same as last year swhen we got rained out.

Phil, RSVP email sent. I cant wait!
Scott​

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. My garden (an appitizer to Ricky's) is only 3 years old, but I'm making decent progress! I'm trying to get some more of my crotons in the ground this weekend. If you've been to Rick's, I'm about 3 minutes away. Directions are comming. I'll have some drinks (non-alch:() for everyone., the foods a little later. :D

Randy:)

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. My garden (an appitizer to Ricky's) is only 3 years old, but I'm making decent progress! I'm trying to get some more of my crotons in the ground this weekend. If you've been to Rick's, I'm about 3 minutes away. Directions are comming. I'll have some drinks (non-alch:() for everyone., the foods a little later. :D

Randy:)

Alcohol and food? Don't they go hand and hand with croton tours? I heard a little alcohol brings out the color in crotons.:) Definitely looking forward to visiting your yard.

Ricky,

That's generous of you to offer hosting another croton tour at your place. The only thing is, that weekend is the Sale at the Tampa Fairgrounds, of which the Croton Society has a booth to sell plants. Andrea and I already planned on going over with the Glocks. And I'm sure all the folks on the west coast plan on attending as well. So those dates I don't think will work. But, I look forward to looking at another time.

Jeff, Is the Sale at the Tampa Fairgrounds or is it The USF Fall Plant Sale at USF? The USF Fall Plant Sale is Oct 9&10.

Meeting on 11-Sept. So far 15 have RSVP'd. The following plants will be at auction (and maybe more...):
Tiffany - already have $20 bid on this 3 gal.
W.C. Wallace - 2 ea 3 gal
Island Breeze - 2 ea 3 gal
Wootens Beauty - 3 gal
Madame Butterfly - 2 ea, 1 gal
Coral Shower - 1 gal
Dr Tang - 2 ea, 1 gal
Fishbone - 2 ea, 1 gal
Rheedii - 1 gal
Joannis - 1 gal
Cronstadt - 1 gal
Victoria Gold Bell - 1 & 3 gal

W.C. Wallace - semi oak leaves, green and yellow; adapts to near full sun; two ready for sale and the parent plant

Attachments

• DSCN2618.jpg
    DSCN2618.jpg
    282.3 KB · Views: 166
  • DSCN2620.jpg
    DSCN2620.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 162
  • DSCN2619.jpg
    DSCN2619.jpg
    315.4 KB · Views: 166

I am looking to share a ride and fuel money. Anyone from the east coast interested? :rolleyes: Please send PM.

These are the only folks I've sent gate passes to. If you're coming, please send me an email to get one - rickyg at fawnridge dot com.

Neil and Joanne Ehrenreich
Jim & Judy Glock
Ray Hernandez
Rick Leitner