was worried as winter approached but so far so good

Attachments

• coppingers DR BROWN 2011.jpg
    coppingers DR BROWN 2011.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 78
  • covergirl 1.jpg
    covergirl 1.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 84
  • tugboat annie aka marie dressler .michael angelo un background martha brooks left.jpg
    tugboat annie aka marie dressler .michael angelo un background martha brooks left.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 94
  • white juliette delarue.jpg
    white juliette delarue.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 104
Very, very nice Eddie! :cool: Welcome to the forum.

Those are some excellent and hard to come by cultivars you got there. The way you have incorporated the names in the photos is awesome. I wish I knew how to do that. :eek:

Please keep coming back with the visuals! :D

Thanks, I found out about this site at the fairchild ramble sale back in November.Here is a few more from the yard.I also grow and have been playing around with seedlings for the last several years.blotched jungle queen.jpgblotched wooten beauty.jpgdavis 1.jpgfinished.jpg

Some seedlings

Attachments

• seedling.jpg
    seedling.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 84
  • seedling.jpg
    seedling.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 71
  • seedling 3.jpg
    seedling 3.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 83
  • seedling 5.jpg
    seedling 5.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 70
My kids label everything to help me remember. I have alot of unknowns and are hard to tell what they are because of deep shade that has developed over the years.I have been taking cuttings and growing them out in higher light values to get back to original colors or close to what they were.If thats possible thats what I am trying.

Attachments

• covergirl 1.jpg
    covergirl 1.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 67
  • inca growing in full sun.jpg
    inca growing in full sun.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 75
  • mrs collete growing in sun.jpg
    mrs collete growing in sun.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 74
  • yellow bird .tiffany on the left.jpg
    yellow bird .tiffany on the left.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 95
Another interesting coincidence kingeddie - your photos posted here look very simular to the ones posted on Johnny Shelton's facebook page. Even the name tags. :rolleyes:

This was brought to my attention from another forum member. Did we meet at the Ramble? :confused: I was the person distributing information regarding this forum.

Are these your photos? :confused:

Hmmm ... :rolleyes:

Another interesting coincidence kingeddie - your photos posted here look very simular to the ones posted on Johnny Shelton's facebook page. Even the name tags.

This was brought to my attention from another forum member. Did we meet at the Ramble? :confused: I was the person distributing information regarding this forum.

Are these your photos?

Hmmm ... :rolleyes:

Just curious if you were standing around at the Ramble when I was talking with Dave Hickman about his old Thai Croton collection. Ironic his mentioning Dave Butler as the biggest a$$hole he had ever met. :eek:

Dave, I would like to let you stick around and post some more of your nice photos. But every time I have tried, you have burned me. And I certainly can't let you stay when you "sneak" in.