Looking for a I D please

Bills

Banned
10/12/10
IMG_3695.jpg

Billy, If fawnridge says GP then it probably is ,I mean with fawnridge its either a GP or Big Red
either in need of sun or in need of shade.

I'm the wrong guy to say what it is but I have seen it and it does have huge leaf much larger than any of my general pageants and I have some over 15 foot plus tall

If these leaves are big, really big, 12"+ then it is probably a Diane. Diane gets the largest leaves of any green and yellow varieties in my yard - and upon closer examination the leaf shape looks more like a Diane than a Gen Paget. Something for scale always helps in trying to ID a plant.
onward through the fog...

Billy, If fawnridge says GP then it probably is ,I mean with fawnridge its either a GP or Big Red
either in need of sun or in need of shade.

Another simple-minded comment from one of the Croton "experts" that troll this forum. Once again proving that the Internet is a playground for the stupid, the ill-informed, and the lifeless lumps of human flesh that have nothing better to do with their time.

Dean - you can delete my username from this site. I'm done.

The leaves on General Padget are a bit more elongated compared to Diane. Some leaves on a mature Diane can be nearly as wide as long. On Billy's plant I see some spotting, another characteristic that Diane has but not that I have noticed on General Padget. My gut feeling when I first looked at post #1 was hmmm, could be Diane. Time will tell. :)

The leaves on General Padget are a bit more elongated compared to Diane. Some leaves on a mature Diane can be nearly as wide as long. On Billy's plant I see some spotting, another characteristic that Diane has but not that I have noticed on General Padget. My gut feeling when I first looked at post #1 was hmmm, could be Diane. Time will tell. :)

I agree with the Moose on this one. My first thought was Diane. I grow both and it has more characteristics of Diane in my eyes.