I'll show you mine, now show me yours Part 6

Moose

Esteemed Member
10/09/09
!st not very often encountered Sweet Marie. This is one of my slowest growers and did not respond to a "pinch" to get two growing points.

2nd is a William Jennings Bryan. :)

Attachments

• AAA Sweet Marie.jpg
    AAA Sweet Marie.jpg
    262.6 KB · Views: 91
  • AAA William Jennings Bryan.jpg
    AAA William Jennings Bryan.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 96
Moose, this is a picture of Judy's Sweet Marie in the Keys. Down there it grows like a weed...in Ft. Myers not so good. I am going to try to talk her into puting on an airlayer for the meeting.

Attachments

• SweetMarie.jpg
    SweetMarie.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 82
Moose, this is a picture of Judy's Sweet Marie in the Keys. Down there it grows like a weed...in Ft. Myers not so good. I am going to try to talk her into puting on an airlayer for the meeting.

N I C E :cool:

Thanks Glock - rub it in. I am not in Zone 11 like your Keys property is. Mine is also in some pretty heavy shade. Last summer I put a pinch on it to get a couple of shoots to develope, it only made one. I think you and Judy make your own fish emulsion during the yellow tail season too? :rolleyes:

That would be an awesome. A not often encountered cultivar to be available at the auction? :eek: