Flamingo

koki

20/09/09
Flamingo is a unique and beautiful croton. I don't have one, but from what I understand the new leaves flush vivid color and older leaves are mostly black. If anyone has pictures of this plant please post them on this thread.

croton2.jpg

I have some Flamingo in the yard, and when they flush some of their new leaves, this croton is hard to beat! The color combinations are great and not usually found in other varieties. It is slow, and dosent become a real full plant from what I notice. Thanks for the great pictures.

It is a shame you are not here,I have a nice airlayer going right now.It should be ready to come of the tree very soon .

Wish I could get my hands on an itsy bitsy cutting...... just to experiment with the growth rate in Trinidad of course.....
:D

I might have one ready(airlayer)to bring for the next Croton Garden Tour coming up soon. I'll have to wait to see on how well rooted it is by then. Auction, For Sale, I guess were doing it all, right?

Flamingo will be a great addition for the sale,I am looking forward to seeing all the varieties on offer.

I might have one ready(airlayer)to bring for the next Croton Garden Tour coming up soon. I'll have to wait to see on how well rooted it is by then. Auction, For Sale, I guess were doing it all, right?