Edric's gallery demo

annafl

Esteemed Member
Unfortunately, Edric's nice demo of what a croton gallery could look like is buried in the wiki photo thread where no one will see it now. Edric was nice enough to demonstrate it on Caribbean Star in the wiki: http://www.palmpedia.net/wiki/CARIBBEAN_STAR. Look there and you will see it. The photos are a little more separate and appear to be framed. Also, the photos are a bit larger. I think it looks real nice. The slight increase in size makes it look even better to me. Phil and Lamar think it looks nice as well. However, we need more opinions. If you feel one way or the other please speak up. We really don't want to make a change based on three people. A quick comment is all that's needed. Thanks. Ana:)

Please note you guys that the wiki is fairly versatile - and some things can be changed in several ways without much trouble - like the size of the photos, and the captions, etc.

I hope you also noted that clicking on the photo yields a large photo regardless of the size in the gallery. And then in some browsers, it can even be clicked again and the original large hi-res photo will appear, if that is what was originally uploaded.