Drinks on Saturday

fawnridge

04/07/09
If anyone has one of those large water coolers, the kind you see on highway repair trucks, please mention it here and bring it.

If anyone would like to bring a few bottles of soda pop, please mention it here and bring them.

Thanks for both.

(I'll be drinking single malt.)

If I know the Glocks, they'll have their secret stash of beer out in their SUV.:D

Me, maybe a little cranberry juice cocktail, it's good for the kiddney's. On the rocks......:D

No booze until after the auction. I don't want to be responsible for folks going home broke because they drank and turned into Donald Trump when the bidding began.

Ricky,

That would be going against my better judgement. You should say no alcohol for the auctioneer, but those spending money should get a little less inhibited. Nothing wrong with a little lubrication.

May I ask you this... if we are only moderate drinkers, are we allowed to attend???? I mean, do we qualify? LOL

Ron,

Do some of us need to remind you of the last croton tour mixed with Sangria? Easy big fella.....

I will be OK. No Mango Daquiris by Ms. Andrea this time :p. I need toddy for my body. :eek: Heading to the bank right now for some cash infusion! Sangria' will loosen my wallet. :cool: I need to make up for not going to the USF Sale.