Crotons on your Wish List?

Jeff Searle

26/08/08
With Christmas fast approaching, does anyone actually have a croton on their Christmas Wish list? Maybe instead of a new tie, shirt, screwdriver, or a purse, how about a Claude Lorraine, or a Royal Horseguard, even a Tapestry? Wouldn't that be nice!

I would like to wish everyone of our members a Merry Christmas and a very Healthy and Happy New Year !

Jeff

Dear Santa-croton,

My wish is for Exotica.

Exotica
Exotica
Exotica

And a nice big sunroom to keep ALL my crotons in when our weather does what it's been doing lately, so I don't have inaccessible rooms stuffed with all the botanical buddies. and the lizards n' froggies that come in with them. :rolleyes:

To Jeff Searle, and all fellow crotonmanics - hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I have to kind of say, and I mean no offense to anyone, I think its funny how people flock to some of these rare crotons as a favorite or wish, when there's 1000s more out there, and probably hundreds even rarer, some that have been even lost unfortunately.

I have to kind of say, and I mean no offense to anyone, I think its funny how people flock to some of these rare crotons as a favorite or wish, when there's 1000s more out there, and probably hundreds even rarer, some that have been even lost unfortunately.

Off topic, Rob what is your wish list? :p

honestly, i dont think I really have one. Yes one I do still hope to obtain soon is a Spiral, but besides that, I just get what I see that I like.
There are some I hope to find in my searches of driving throughout south florida, thats for sure. Thats the whole fun behind it.