Esteemed Member
10/09/09
;)

Attachments

• Landscape 1.JPG
    Landscape 1.JPG
    344.2 KB · Views: 65
Thank you, Anna :)
As for perfect grooming, I am just getting there:) The garden is new. Here are more pictures:

IMG_0100.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0104.jpg
    IMG_0104.jpg
    382.4 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0110.jpg
    IMG_0110.jpg
    331.9 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0091.jpg
    IMG_0091.jpg
    337.8 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0098.jpg
    IMG_0098.jpg
    307.6 KB · Views: 55
Pix - very pretty how you've combined the different plants. Like the use of mondo grasses, podocarpus and duranta - these will fill in nicely underneath and around the crotons and Ti. Lovely!

Ron - the swale landscaping is beautiful - I know your neighbors appreciate this tropical planting as a treat for the eyes driving by.

Sorry Pix, you stated in another thread that you can get bored and move on to other endeavors. From the looks of your plants and the overall pristine ambiance of your yard, I suspect this may not be a passing fancy. :GardenLove

Well, I do not know why one of the uploaded pictures went separate and I wasn’t able to edit.

I also forgot some crotons’ names while I was away…and some I never knew. I need to identify some. Moose, please, do not remind me what I said in another thread. One day I may become the best Crazy Identifier!

What is this?IMG_0638.JPG IMG_0639.JPG IMG_0640.JPG

I also have one very old croton (over 20 years probably) that came with the house. It was on the west side of the house in full sun. It was almost all dark green and not pretty. I decided to propagate it and create a privacy fence of it because it is a survivor and not too pretty to jump into the eye…But I moved it on the east side into part sun. And look at it now!

What is it?before 1.JPG before 2.JPG after 1.JPG after 2.JPG

Attachments

• before 2.JPG
    before 2.JPG
    229.2 KB · Views: 50
  • before 1.JPG
    before 1.JPG
    159.3 KB · Views: 46
  • before 2.JPG
    before 2.JPG
    229.2 KB · Views: 52
  • after 1.JPG
    after 1.JPG
    336.6 KB · Views: 39
  • after 2.JPG
    after 2.JPG
    351.1 KB · Views: 60
Thank you, Robert :). Is it full sun or par sun?
...I have trouble uploading pictures. It is acting funny. I am not sure it is me or ...?

Someone has to teach me how to use this forum again. I had a message ( a greeting) with my post #20. But I can see only the pictures now :(
Luckily, the WORD saved it. Here it is:

"Hi Guys, I am back. I apologize for dropping off the face of the earth. I was far away and got into the travelling and a lot of family stuff and couldn’t post really. Then I came back home and found my weeds and some dying plants. So, I was busy. I found the thread where I left. I am so sorry, Moose :(

Yes, I kind of like to think about moving on to other endeavors but I currently do not have time for anything else. Why I am gardening all the time? I keep thinking that I am not gardening but fixing my landscape and one day it can be fixed…

Here are the pictures of my garden how I found it when I returned."

...I better go dig dirt now...

Thank you, Robert. How you would prefer to be addressed: Robertico, Robert or donroberth?
Pix is my almost real name. My husband calls me so. People here cannot not pronounce my birth name right (except the Spanish speakers).
...and I cannot go digging now because it is RAINING! now! It has been an extremely dry summer where I am...My rain barrel is always empty.

I am happy now and going to bother the forum :)