Croton Society Meeting 10/17 - Invitation

fawnridge

04/07/09
Invitation please click, print, and bring with you for easy and immediate access through the Gatehouse. One per carload is all you need.

See you on October 17th, but I must have a head count by Wednesday, October 14th. This is who I have on the list so far:

Jeff & Andrea Searles
Phil Stager
Ray Hernandez
Keith Hanks
Ron Kiefer
Jim and Judy Glock
Rob - Borgy230
Jerry at Tree Zoo
Deborah Rosen
Randy - girlsaylor
Connie - Croton Bitch
Rick Leitner - tikirick
Lawrence & Nyssa Raymond

Thumbs up for all on the list that are making a lengthy drive over. And a thumb's down for not more locals that have of yet, notified Ricky.

Ricky, no doubt, more will contact you right up until that actual saturday.

I already have given strict instuctions to aggressively promote your garden tour AND to promote the Croton Society in general, by signing up and becomming a member, to my volunteers that will be helping in and near the croton collection at my upcoming sale this weekend.

Jeff

Thumbs up for all on the list that are making a lengthy drive over. And a thumb's down for not more locals that have of yet, notified Ricky.

I already have given strict instuctions to aggressively promote your garden tour AND to promote the Croton Society in general, by signing up and becomming a member, to my volunteers that will be helping in and near the croton collection at my upcoming sale this weekend.

Jeff

Yeah, where is Carol Graff? :confused:

Jeff

Jeff - outstanding idea! ;) Thank you for your efforts. I am not a member so I better sign up at the meeting before I get a shameful PM from you. :eek:

Ron. :)

Done. See you guys soon!

Ricky - I would be shocked if you didn't get a full house for this meeting. Crotons seem be be exploding in popularity. You know how people are always waiting to the last minute to RSVP. Makes it hard on the host. The stampede at Jeff's sale to the Croton Area may be a pretty big indicator.

Best regards,

Ron. :)

Fair warning - The Bridge

In the picture below, you'll notice the large, flat rock that makes up the bridge. I cross this bridge dozens of times a day and every time I do, I get this momentary image in my mind of me in crutches.

If you cross the bridge and fall into the pond, before we help you out, we'll take dozens of pictures and post them everywhere on the web; fair warning.

garden15.gif

It should be noted that you should wait one hour after eating Ricky's BBQ before falling into the water.

We're still sending invitations; around 30 sent so far. If you'd like to join us, please send me an email as soon as possible. I'm cooking for 50, so don't worry about bringing friends either.