Blotched Cutler's Gulfstream

kwtimo

22/05/10
This plant has been absolutely glowing lately. It is also nearly impossible to get good pics of. Not sure why, location or light, but these pics dont do the plant any justice. Vibrant pinks and oranges on blacks and dark greens. The contrasts are stunning. It gets lots of bright afternoon light, even some direct. This is mishmosh of pics from several different angles and sections of the plant. Anyone else have this?
20160511_191439_HDR.jpg
20160511_191458_HDR.jpg
20160511_191518_HDR~2.jpg
20160511_191538_HDR.jpg

No, but I would like to have it -- along with everyone else. Was it a sport off one of your plants?

Tim, I earnestly believe there may be a couple of specemins here in key west that I had taken air layers of in 1979. I suspect they may be on the 900 block of terry lane. Not certain, but I tried my best back then to identify the crotons Peggy had with dr brown's 60'' s book from the library. Got a pacemaker this week..... am very hopeful in being more active... can tell I'm more active all ready. But somewhat one armed for 2 months till muscle an tissues secure the device and wires to my heart...... looking forward to THAT!

(I could search) , but when was cuttlers major activity with crotons? Peggy married her cousin in 1917..... and eventually bought over 14 differen properties to tear down for her garden...... The house was "the families estate, but she took great pride that she earned the money from her own business endeavors....(Longs furniture store... which was the three story condo building on flemming street.

(I could search) , but when was cuttlers major activity with crotons? Peggy married her cousin in 1917..... and eventually bought over 14 differen properties to tear down for her garden...... The house was "the families estate, but she took great pride that she earned the money from her own business endeavors....(Longs furniture store... which was the three story condo building on flemming street.
Mark, glad to hear you're on the mend and feeling better. Wow, I haven't been down Terry Lane in many years. I'm afraid the chances that those plants would still be there are pretty slim, but let me know if you find something before I do.

Mark, glad to hear you're on the mend and feeling better. Wow, I haven't been down Terry Lane in many years. I'm afraid the chances that those plants would still be there are pretty slim, but let me know if you find something before I do.
I don't know where that is but I will find it.

I sure will Tim, for sure Went to east martello to see Stanley Papio instalation... it was great to see the whole collectionat once