2010 Calendar of Color- Spotted Varieties

Jeff Searle

26/08/08
To all,

I just recieved my new 2010 Croton Society calendar in the mail today. And once again, all of those that helped make this calendar so nice, thank-you so much. As a member in the society, I really look forward to getting a new one each year. I have all of them since they were first printed, and who know's, maybe they'll be a collector's item someday.:)

I would hope that some of our readers here who are not members, maybe will consider joining, and as a "plus", then will recieve this beautiful calendar.

Thanks again for all the hard work and dedication that went into making this.

Jeff

To all,

I just recieved my new 2010 Croton Society calendar in the mail today. And once again, all of those that helped make this calendar so nice, thank-you so much. As a member in the society, I really look forward to getting a new one each year. I have all of them since they were first printed, and who know's, maybe they'll be a collector's item someday.:)

I would hope that some of our readers here who are not members, maybe will consider joining, and as a "plus", then will recieve this beautiful calendar.

Thanks again for all the hard work and dedication that went into making this.

Jeff

Ron,

As you can see, I recieved mine several days ago. Like Phil said, contact Connie and see what happened.