Some unpleasant looking forecast tracks for Isaac :(

I can imagine the chaos if Tampa falls in the track next week. A extra 50,000 people will be in town for the RNC.

Its still early on this, but the GFS model (white line) has been pretty good on recent storm tracks.

Attachments

• at201209_ensmodel.jpg
    at201209_ensmodel.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 90
The GFS and European models have been the best over the past 5 years.The storm is still over 5 days away so it is almost certain to be a different track in a few days.That track that is pictured now would just about screw everyone from the Florida keys to Tampa :(

Its still early on this, but the GFS model (white line) has been pretty good on recent storm tracks.

Latest update - Tampa no longer in the projected cone. On the dirty side of the storm, Tampa/St. Petersburg will still be affected. Better than a direct hit.

The Shillings and Glocks look to be in the cross hairs of the storm. Still not a hurricane yet. Millibars on the barometric pressure guage have risen three points today. Isaac still has not gotten real organized yet ...

I have recorded just shy of 37" of rain going back to June. Any rain/wind will not be pretty. Just finished with .60" of rain from a storm today. I have had 2 Crotons rot this summer.

4 - 8" of rain and up to a potential of 12" predicted for Miami-Dade County. I complain about the rock I gotta dig up when planting. Now the Mooseland rock ridge is a benefit. :)

Curious about the Big O Lake level. Seems it will get topped off for the upcoming dry season. :cool:

4 - 8" of rain and up to a potential of 12" predicted for Miami-Dade County. I complain about the rock I gotta dig up when planting. Now the Mooseland rock ridge is a benefit. :)

Curious about the Big O Lake level. Seems it will get topped off for the upcoming dry season. :cool:

Yea, the talk of drought regarding south Florida hasn't come up much for probably over a year or more now. Maybe as the storm moves up through the gulf, the wetter, feeder bands should dump rain over that part of the state.