3 free Rhopies...you dig

28/03/08
Hey guys and gals...still on my hunting fishing obsession, palms,eh...not so much. Still playing in my garden, though. I have 3 Rhopies that hate my Fallbrook heat...look like pooh. One has about 1' of clear trunk. Anyone wants to dig them up and put in a coastal location, they can have them.

hey Matty...what's up...or do you go by the name "Hollywood" now? I smell an Oscar.
95% of the hunting/fishing cartel are righties. I fit right in. The little town of Independence(where I have my cabin) had not 1 Obummer placard in their front yards...my kinda folks. But, this isn't the forum for this. Maybe when I get back I'll come Talk Story and aggravate somebody. I peeked in yesterday....Jerry's still got em on the run I see. I'm an official Dennis Miller conservative libertarian....a man with no party at this time.
BTW Dean, nice call on the stock market a while back, I shoulda listened. Our stock portfolio and real estate took a 40% whack. Ughhh....where's my valium?

I'm off to kill things and eat them.

I still had 20k in cash when BofA was $3 and change. I just COULD NOT PULL THE TRIGGER!!!!
Hi Kim...sorry to bore you with silly investment talk. Have I been away since the fires? The family (from RB and Poway) all came to the adobe 'Alamo' when they got evacuated. We rode it out here in Fallbrook. Everybody did OK.

Well, if they are hurting at your place, they definitely won't have a chance at mine or you know me, I'm a palm slut with a shovel.

Good to see your still kicking

I'd take 'em but I already have 3 and my garden is miniscule... Also I do not have transport for large rootballs. Why does that sound funny to me?

I wouldn't have caught it before, but now that you mention it, I'm laughing my tail off.

Steve!

Good to hear from you!

Sorry to hear you've lost your former lust for palms. I know that 2007 freeze hit you hard. But, you have a great place. I love that house -- I remember you were hanging a bell in the archway in the front.

I still remember that day I drove down to visit when you moved in . . .

Stay in touch!

Hmm. If you shoot too many quails, well, I have a good idea who can eat them . . . . . . :)

Last edited: